VEH018 SdKfz 251/1 Ausf C Half-Track – 14th Panzer Division – Stalingrad
Here is the next vehicle for the Battle of Stalingrad figure range, a winter version of the SdKfz 251/1 Ausf C Half-Track! This incredibly detailed vehicle adds to your Stalingrad German display options and a armored column is brought to life when combined with our other 14th Panzer Division Winter Vehicles. Additionally, as was the case with the previous Grey 251 for Stalingrad, a winter version of the figure firing from the rear will be released soon as well. Finally, it comes with a driver figure seated in place who can be seen from back as well as through the driver vision port. With so many fantastic display options, this vehicle will make a wonderful addition to any serious WWII toy soldier collection!
The model is made from a mixed media (resin, metal, plastic, brass, photo etch, etc…) and has the following features:
– Opening & Closing Rear Doors
– Removeable Machine Gun to allow for Winter Firing Figure (TBD)
– Driver Figure visible from both inside and through Vision Port
– Extremely realistic weathering, sculpting and painting
– Realistic Stowage Details
Just 100 being produced.