FoB111 The Panhard 178 Armoured Car
This was an advanced, for its time, French reconnaissance 4 x 4 armoured car that was designed for France?s motorized cavalry regiments just before the outbreak of WW2. With a crew of 4, it mounted a 25mm main gun and 7.5mm coaxial machine gun.
After the defeat of France in June 1940 many were taken over by the Wehrmacht and used extensively throughout the rest of the war…Usually on ?internal security? and ?anti-partisan? duties on the Eastern Front.
This new K&C Panhard comes in typical early war French-style camouflage and includes a vehicle commander figure in the turret.