VN047-KC Sitting & Waiting Marine

$43.00

SKU: VN047-KC Category:

Description

As any combat veteran will tell you battle often means sitting and waiting for something to happen 90% of the time… And then being terrified out of your mind the remaining 10%!
This Marine is taking a break while he can. In the city of Hue or anywhere in Vietnam!